Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Time for Everything...

As i was going home from work yesterday, these thoughts persistently lingered on in my mind....and i felt like writing it down... I guess this is reason for the saying that goes "no condition" is permanent.

One day, i will leave my sister's house..

One day, i will leave her street..

One day, i will get married..

One day, i will have my first child..

One day, i will build my first house..

One day, i will float my first company..

One day, i will count my first billion..

One day, i will sponsor my first crusade..

One day, i will host my first talk show..

One day, i will buy my first jet..

One day, i will feed millions..

One day, i will grow old..

One day, i will be raptured..

One day, i will see Jesus....

Christ in me, makes these things a certainty...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One day..........we'll have the opportunity of having a chat with Pastor Chris face to face.........One day we'll both see Jesus.................and hear those words.............weldone thou good and faithful servant............

Beulah! said...

Mashekebakaba....yes oooo..one day, it would happen...!!

Naughty Rascal 34 said...

Nne, you forgot to add that:

- one day (if our Lord doesn't come quickly) you will surely die!!!

- one day you will mourn the loss of a loved one

- one day you will be sad, miserable and discouraged without deriving comfort from anything

Need i go on??

Beulah! said...

Chioma!....don't be a pessimist!